Bill Kopp serves as director of Operations for VectorCSP. He possesses more than 30 years experience in aviation maintenance management and integrated logistics support.
Bill assists Vector clients transform their organizations, manage mission critical projects, and develops technical solutions that improve their operations. He is particularly adept at managing client expectations.
Before joining Vector, Bill was a federal contractor with Perot Systems Government Services; and prior to that he was an Aviation Maintenance Officer in the U.S. Coast Guard. His career spanned twenty six years of service at numerous Air Stations and the USCG’s Aviation Logistics Center.
Bill holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Sociology from the State University of New York.
- Successful Project Management, PM100, Perot Systems, 2004
- C-130J Airframe Training, USAF MTT, 2003
- Human Performance Technology, Soza & Co. Ltd., 2003
- Job Aids Training Workshop, Soza & Co. Ltd., 2003
- AE2100D3 Turboprop Engine Training, Rolls-Royce Corp., 2002
- Performance Based Services Acquisition, Defense Acquisition University, 2001
- ISO 9001, International Standard on Quality Systems Management,
- USCG ARSC, 2000
- Principles of Leadership, USCG ATTC, 1999
- Microsoft Outlook, Department of the Navy, 1998
- Crew Resource Management, USCG ATC, 1997
- Effective Writing, GSA Interagency Training Center, 1996
- Aviation Computerized Maintenance System Managers Training, TAMSCO Corp., 1991
- ATF-3 Garrett Engine Maintenance, Garrett Engine Company, 1983