Janis Nagy serves as VectorCSP’s Vice President of Operations/Chief Operating Officer. With a diverse professional background in aviation, human performance, human systems integration and organizational strategy development, he brings more than 30 years in military and government experience. As Vice President of Operations/Chief Operating Officer for VectorCSP, Janis leads day-to-day operations, driving the processes and procedures that facilitate achievement of company growth through high quality delivery, and dedicated support to our clients and staff.
Prior to joining VectorCSP, Janis served as a Director at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and a Principal with Booz Allen Hamilton with a primary focus in homeland security with aviation, strategy, and human performance crosscuts across multiple defense and federal clients. In addition he was instrumental in developing and implementing multi-year business plans and strategies that helped brand/rebrand and sell services to government clients.
Janis began his 20 year Coast Guard career as a Marine Science Technician, transitioning to the Officer corps in 1987. After attending flight school, he served as a rotary wing aviator (including Instructor Pilot) and HH-60J Platform Manager. He holds a Master of Science degree in Human Resources Management from the University of Maryland University College, and earned a Bachelor’s degree in Professional Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute
- Certified Performance Technologist, International Society for Performance Improvement
- Certificate in Front End Analysis (FEA)/Instructor
- Helicopter Heavy Seas and Cliff Rescue Certified
- Commercial Pilot, Airplane Single Engine Land, Rotorcraft-Helicopter,
Instrument Airplane and Helicopter
- S. Air Force Advanced Instrument School
- HH-60J Instructor/Flight Examiner Pilot
- MD-900 Explorer Pilot in Command
- HH-3F Aircraft Commander