Jane Ann Hejmanowski serves as the Contracts Compliance Manager and Corporate OASIS Contracts Manager (COCM) for VectorCSP. Her focus is on analyzing, preparing and reviewing business contracts and proposal requirements to ensure that the specifications of such binding agreements are met. Jane Ann is also involved in identifying areas where there is a potential risk of non-compliance, and is instrumental in contributing to the development of policies to reduce those risks. Her focus is on the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), ensuring all company’s task order awards are contractually in compliance with our clients’ requirements and all performance reporting and compliance standards are maintained accordingly. Jane Ann has over 25 years of combined business leadership experience working with Corporate and Government clients. She has been with VectorCSP for 9 years.
Jane Ann holds a Bachelor’s degree in Education and a minor in Health Sciences from the University of Texas in Austin, Texas.
- Federal Contracting Course Work – George Washington University
- Subcontracting Compliance
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Compliance
- Service Contract Act Compliance, Regulations and Risks
- ISO 9001:2008
- Basics of Internal Auditing
- General Service Administration (GSA) Audits
- SABA Human Performance Technology, Front-End Analysis
- SABA Human Performance Technology, Job Task Analysis